Supermart.ng, Nigeria’s leading online supermarket. If you desire to
work in a fast paced environment, and experience rapid personal and
career growth while making a tremendous impact in society, then this
might be the company for you. We offer a truly entrepreneurial
experience in a fast
paced, yet structured environment, work within a
proudly Nigerian company built by young, talented and dynamic
entrepreneurs. We operate a structured yet fun and easy-going work
environment and also a management trainee and in-house entrepreneurial
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Relations Officer
- The Supermart Public Relations officer seeks to gain awareness
and positive image for the company and its offerings without an exchange
- The successful candidate will manage and grow our presence in
the local and international media by helping define and executing on a
public relations strategy.
- This is an exciting role for an outgoing and independent
self-starter person who has a background in Marketing, Public Relations.
- Our Public Relations officer is the contact person for all media and non-media inquiries and external communications.
- The key performance indicator will be the volume of visibility we get for our brand.
- Writing external communications and press releases
- Negotiating access to and representing our company at conferences and events
- Negotiating access to and representing company in interviews on Radio and TV
- New business development with media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent negotiation & people skills.
- Event organization and management skills
- An independent, aggressive, self-starter who loves new challenges, is highly creative and able to develop the brand
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is required
- Articulate and enthusiastic with the ability to represent the
company at all levels in a professional, warm and approachable manner
- Very well organized with the ability to multi task and prioritize workload in a very busy & fast paced environment
- A strong pro-active ability to learn, develop & implement new initiatives
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV’s to: email@example.com