Sealing Engineering Services Limited was incorporated in 1994 as an
industry-based supplies and services (procurement) company though it had
been in operation since 1989 with the name Scan
Limited. It has an authorized share capital of N300,000,000.00 (Three
hundred million Naira) .
Its main area of services involve the supply, installation and
maintenance of parts and equipments particularly those related to high
quality mechanical seals, static seals, ball valves and other related
items in Sealing Technology.
Sealing Engineering Services Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards.
- Evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards.
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions.
- Monitor risk management activities.
- Responsible for document management systems.
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirement.
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities.
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues.
- Collect and compile statistical quality data.
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system.
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
- Revise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data.
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems.
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality.
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards.
- Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers.
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities..
- Bachelor’ degree preferred.
- Product or industry-specific experience.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and databases.
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements.
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Quality inspection, auditing and testing experience.
- Experience with implementation of corrective action programs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 17th October, 2016.