26 Aug 2016
Quantity Surveyor Jobs in a Telecommunication Company
integration of both operational and financial measures aimed at efficiency, growth and profitability of the business in the long-term.
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the client
- Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work;
- Assist in establishing a client's requirements and undertake feasibility studies;
- Provide advice on contractual claims;
- Analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports;
- Value completed work and arrange payments;
- Maintain awareness of the different building contracts in current use;
- Understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
- Perform risk, value management and cost control;
- Advise on a procurement strategy;
- Identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks;
- Prepare and analyse costings for tenders;
- Allocate work to subcontractors;
- 10 Years experience in the Quantity survey function in a reputable firm or Industry.
- B.Sc. or HND in Quantity Survey or a related discipline.
- Masters' degree will be an advantage
- IT skills e.g. proficient with Microsoft software
- Maths skills / numerically minded
- Budget and financial management
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Industry knowledge and understanding
- Professional accreditation is an added advantage
- Team worker with good interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Organised and methodological with a keen eye for detail
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.