Petros is a management consultancy firm which provides varied services
for organizations,mainly in the areas of Management Consulting,
Recruitment and Selection and Training.
Petros Management Consulting is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Research Officer
Industry: Financial services (Asset Management)
- Prepare weekly stock recommendations for clients
- Prepare and send out Pricelist and Market reports after trading each day
- Prepare weekly and monthly Market reports
- Send Corporate actions on stocks to clients
- Manage Equities market research and analysis
- Conduct and develop Bond Market research and analysis.
- Should be able to give sound investment advice based on Info analyzed
- Minimum of HND/ B.Sc. in related discipline.
- 3 – 4 years’ experience in similar role in a Financial Services firm
- Must have sound research skills and sufficient knowledge about equity markets
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Reports to: MD/CEO
Purpose of Position
- The purpose of the role is to develop the corporate business operations of the company.
- Responsible for identifying business opportunities and providing technical expertise and services to clients
- To coordinate on a daily basis the activities of the Oil and Gas Industry, especially with:
- NAPIMS, DPR, NIPEX, NNPC, or any new government body to be created .
- Build and foster relationships with players and key decision-makers in the sector (i.e. all IOC, NOC’s and Government bodies)
- Introduce company to new players and business opportunities in the sector
- Complete demonstration of business strategy and needs
- Develop formal business proposals and business model designs to pitch to the market
- Understand and follow up regularly on pre-qualification adverts or tendering information
- Liaise with management in preparing pre-qualification/technical/commercial packages
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Petroleum Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years business development experience in oil and gas, Upstream Sector
- Must be a certified project manager
- Must have handled small to medium engineering projects.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Job Title: Managing Director
- The ideal candidate will be a strategist and a leader able to
steer the company to the most profitable direction while also
implementing its vision, mission and long term goals.
- Very strong team building and people management skills will also
be essential since the managing director is the one expected to build a
- The goal is to ensure the company is constantly moving towards
fulfilling its short-term and long-term objectives and does not diverge
from its strategic guidelines.
- Develop and execute the company’s business strategies in order to attain the goals of the board and shareholders
- Provide strategic advice to the board and Chairperson so that
they will have accurate view of the market and the company’s future.
- Drive business development activities of the organization.
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate
achievement by planning cost-effective operations and market
- Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated
all the way from the top down in the company and that they are followed
at all times
- Communicate and maintain trust relationships with shareholders, business partners and authorities
- Oversee the company’s financial performance, investments and other business ventures
- Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of executives providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance
- Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the company in ways that strengthen its profile
- Proven experience as Managing Director or other managerial position in a similar company
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans
- Thorough knowledge of market changes and forces that influence the company
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance
- Familiarity with corporate law and management best practices
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
- B.Sc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; M.Sc/MA will be preferred.
- Experience working in a start-up and building institutional structures from scratch will be an a key advantage.
- Minimum 10 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only suitably qualified candidates will be contacted. Please do not apply if you do not meet the above stated requirements
Application Deadline 30th September, 2016