11 Aug 2016
Receptionist Job in Lagos at Eat'n'Go
It has entered the market as the exclusive master franchisee for two great international franchises: Domino’s Pizza, a $6 billion fast food giant and Cold Stone Creamery, a $1.5 billion rising star.
Eat'n'Go is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
- Courteous, dependable Receptionist with 2 years’ experience in performing a wide range of front desk, clerical and administrative tasks.
- Demonstrated talent in resolving customer complaints, handling high volume phone calls and answering customer queries.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Booking meetings
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with a track record of multi-tasking, problem-solving and prioritizing work. Solid exposure of hospitality settings.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Correspondence Handling
- Phone Etiquette
- Log Keeping
- Calendar Management
- Event Coordination
- Reception Cleanliness
- Customer Service
- Reception Maintenance
- Bill Processing
- Call Forwarding
- Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Phone Skills, Supply Management
- B.Sc Business Administration, Human resources Management with at least 2 years experience
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access,Outlook, Windows Vista/XP
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application letters and CV's to:
Application Deadline 18th August, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.