19 Aug 2016
Recruitment Specialist Job in a Multi-disciplinary Management and Financial Consulting Firm
emerging opportunities, it has become imperative to identify self managed, and very experienced individual to meet the responsibilities inherent in the position below for our Lagos Office. Hence we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Specialist
- Responsible for sourcing, interviewing, and screening applicants for present and future job opportunities.
- Advertises job openings, interview applicants, select the most suitable match, and screen applicant by checking background and references.
- in addition to project delivery, your role will also include contributing to thought leadership and business development in your specialist area.
- Source or search for applicants on the internet and in company's applicant tracking system.
- Meet with clients to determine job duties.
- Create portfolio/pipeline of possible candidates for clients.
- Help implement applicant tracking systems.
- Participate in implementing new recruiting technology, such as applicant tracking systems screening tools
- List job postings on job boards, social media, corporate career web sites, and other possible channel.
- Write job descriptions and match applicants to job openings
- 5-10 years experience in Human Resources, 3 of which must have been in a structured consulting firm.
- Strong business development skills with a proven track record of converting prospects to paying clients.
- Experience in proposal/bid preparation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's along with a cover letter stating how their skills, knowledge and experience make them suitable to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- The subject of the email should be the Job position being applied for.
- Late applications will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.