25 Aug 2016
Redline Logistics Nigeria Limited Vacancy for an IT Administrator
Redline Logistics Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: IT Administrator
Department: Information Technology
Reporting Line: Technical Support Manager
- The Network Administrator will Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure.
- He/she will select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team, he/she will also liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution;
- Hands-on knowledge of cisco router/switches and firewall.
- Hands-on experience in Routing protocol, OSPF/EIGRP
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Basic understanding network service. DHCP, DNS, Proxy, NAT etc.
- TCP/IP network design and configuration
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Network Documentation skills
- Basic understanding of Voice over IP technology (Cisco preferred)
- Hands-on experience in Enterprise wireless implementation
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and Windows server operating system
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of IT security skills in Encryption, Endpoint protection, Email protection
- Basic knowledge of MS- Exchange.
- Sound knowledge of TCP/IP, IPv4 and CIDR
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Minimum HND/B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science or in a related discipline.
- 1 - 3 years networking, database and Security industry experience.
- CCNP in Routing & Switching a plus
- Process driven, with strong analytical and planning skills.
- Technical & Professional proficiency
- Business communication and project management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with relevant areas of the business.
- Knowledge of and experience with: Information systems, Unix/Linux, Windows AD, ERPs, LANS/WANS; Windows Server Environment, Microsoft SQL Server; Microsoft Exchange; Internet Information Services; Oracle; Web design, software development languages; backup systems.
- Strong coaching and team leadership skills
- Very good problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service orientation.
- Vendor relationship and negotiating skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.