- Candidates are required to have a high level proficiency in the
use of booking and reservation GDS (Global Distribution Systems)
software such as Amadeus, Galileo and Sabre.
- Candidates should have a minimum of two years’ work experience
- Candidates should have a high level proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suite.
- Candidates should have a track record of generating ticket sales and marketing of travel products.
- Candidates should have a diploma in Ticketing and Reservation from a reputable aviation school.
- Possession of a university degree is desirable and is an added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a good command of English Lang.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 31st August, 2016.