5 Aug 2016
Riddle Technologies Limited Job Vacancies in Lagos, August 5th, 2016
Riddle Technologies Limited recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
- Manage logistics operations including all logistics assets in order to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery.
- Co-ordinate and provide logistics support to ongoing operations.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Develop logistical plans for current operations and logistics contingency plans.
- Develop and execute tools and methodologies to enable effective implementation of logistic plans.
- Ensure all supervised staff members are trained as well as cross-trained adequately.
- Identify added logistic training requirements to attain high working standards.
- Coordinate logistics activities related to procurement, funding, substantive units and humanitarian affairs.
- Guide and oversee performance of new and junior logistics officers.
- Identify, mobilize resources, implement and report on special logistics operations.
- Ensure that accurate and complete accounting, reporting and internal control systems are functioning and that all relevant records are maintained.
- Ensure adequate logistics preparedness through contingency planning and continuous logistics preparedness reviews.
- Supervise staff as required.
- B.Sc/HND in Business Administration, Engineering or related fields.
- A minimum of two years working experience in a transport/logistics operation and management
- Additional Information
- Other Requirement
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent team player and leader
Job Title: Printing Clerk
- Operates various photocopy equipment in order to complete duplication orders for copy center customers; readjusts machine according to requirements of each copy order.
- Reviews job requests; schedules runs to meet deadlines; keeps records of jobs completed for quality control.
- Fastens sheets together to prepare books, magazines, bulletins and other publications using machine stapler or inserting binding strips into punched holes.
- Processes departmental incoming and outgoing mail; prepares mail for distribution.
- Prepares and packages jobs by stacking, boxing or wrapping for delivery to customer.
- Operates a variety of bindery equipment including high speed stapling, binding, collating, folding, inserting, drilling and labeling machines; adjusts machines for each job according to paper size and alignment.
- Performs related work such as collating, stapling, assembling, stuffing, cutting, punching, folding and paste-ups as job requires.
- Performs routine maintenance, adjustments and minor repairs on equipment.
- Knowledge of shop safety standards and procedures.
- Knowledge in operation of binding, photocopy and/or blueprint equipment.
- Skill in following both verbal and written instructions.
- Six months experience in the operation OR, Any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
- Typically, management contacts the despatch rider/courier giving details of where and when to collect the package, and the destination address.
- Despatch riders sign for the package on collection, and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery.
- Transport and receive items quickly by motorcycle. Items can include packages, letter, legal documents or messages.
- Keeping of motorcycle roadworthy.
- Dispatch rider will be responsible for educating customers on specified products of the company.
- Training will be given on specified products.
- A minimum of a Senior High School Certificate
- Preference for applicant staying in Yaba axis and environ (Lagos)
- Have a mature attitude
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records
- Have good knowledge of Lagos routes is an added advantage
- Have the ability to read and follow guides, plan and learn routes
- Work Experience: 0 - 3 Years
- Age Limit: Not older than 35 years
- Must enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider
- Must be physically fit
- Fluent in English
- Highly professional and able to work independently
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and work under pressure
- Polite and able to get along with people
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed CV's to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 21st August, 2016
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.