Riddle Technologies Limited – We strive to make our services an asset
for your business, and to be the partner of choice to your
organizations. With the quality of print, we will be able to maintain or
improve your brand by deploying and maintaining the most innovative,
reliable and cost-effective
Riddle Technologies Limited recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
- Manage logistics operations including all logistics assets in order to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery.
- Co-ordinate and provide logistics support to ongoing operations.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Develop logistical plans for current operations and logistics contingency plans.
- Develop and execute tools and methodologies to enable effective implementation of logistic plans.
- Ensure all supervised staff members are trained as well as cross-trained adequately.
- Identify added logistic training requirements to attain high working standards.
- Coordinate logistics activities related to procurement, funding, substantive units and humanitarian affairs.
- Guide and oversee performance of new and junior logistics officers.
- Identify, mobilize resources, implement and report on special logistics operations.
- Ensure that accurate and complete accounting, reporting and
internal control systems are functioning and that all relevant records
- Ensure adequate logistics preparedness through contingency planning and continuous logistics preparedness reviews.
- Supervise staff as required.
- B.Sc/HND in Business Administration, Engineering or related fields.
- A minimum of two years working experience in a transport/logistics operation and management
- Additional Information
- Other Requirement
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent team player and leader
Job Title: Printing Clerk
- Operates various photocopy equipment in order to complete
duplication orders for copy center customers; readjusts machine
according to requirements of each copy order.
- Reviews job requests; schedules runs to meet deadlines; keeps records of jobs completed for quality control.
- Fastens sheets together to prepare books, magazines, bulletins
and other publications using machine stapler or inserting binding strips
into punched holes.
- Processes departmental incoming and outgoing mail; prepares mail for distribution.
- Prepares and packages jobs by stacking, boxing or wrapping for delivery to customer.
- Operates a variety of bindery equipment including high speed
stapling, binding, collating, folding, inserting, drilling and labeling
machines; adjusts machines for each job according to paper size and
- Performs related work such as collating, stapling, assembling,
stuffing, cutting, punching, folding and paste-ups as job requires.
- Performs routine maintenance, adjustments and minor repairs on equipment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of shop safety standards and procedures.
- Knowledge in operation of binding, photocopy and/or blueprint equipment.
- Skill in following both verbal and written instructions.
- Six months experience in the operation OR, Any equivalent
combination of experience and/or education from which comparable
knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
- Typically, management contacts the despatch rider/courier giving
details of where and when to collect the package, and the destination
- Despatch riders sign for the package on collection, and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery.
- Transport and receive items quickly by motorcycle. Items can include packages, letter, legal documents or messages.
- Keeping of motorcycle roadworthy.
- Dispatch rider will be responsible for educating customers on specified products of the company.
- Training will be given on specified products.
- A minimum of a Senior High School Certificate
- Preference for applicant staying in Yaba axis and environ (Lagos)
- Have a mature attitude
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records
- Have good knowledge of Lagos routes is an added advantage
- Have the ability to read and follow guides, plan and learn routes
- Work Experience: 0 – 3 Years
- Age Limit: Not older than 35 years
- Must enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider
- Must be physically fit
- Fluent in English
- Highly professional and able to work independently
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and work under pressure
- Polite and able to get along with people
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 21st August, 2016