6 Aug 2016
Sales and Client Relationship Associate Job in a Financial Services and Payments Company
Job Title: Sales and Client Relationship Associate
The Sales and Client Relationship Associate for Merchant Payments will be responsible for driving sales and managing relationships with merchants for the company.
Other responsibilities are:
- Sales of company’s merchant offerings and relationship management
- Development of annual targets in collaboration with the team lead for merchant payments.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual management reports outlining performance of the business
- Actively engaging consumers, developers, SMEs and SME networks to build and maintain relationships
- Tracking of relationships and achievements
- Ensuring that regular feedback from the customer is factored into decision-making at in the company
- Driving cross-team collaboration to ensure that appropriate support is in place for the merchant payments business
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience in sales or general management in online payments or similar businesses
- Must be able to work in a high-velocity, high performance environment
- Must be able to develop and communicate competitive landscape analysis
- Experience driving sale
- Experience with customer relationship management
- Drive customer satisfaction improvement
- Strong leadership, sales, and relationship-building skills
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, non-verbal and written
- Attention to detail
- Initiative, curiosity and a sense of ownership over work areas
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Good judgement and decision-making ability
- Conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to motivate, influence and advice people
- Planning and organizational skills
- Good understanding of Nigerian market, consumer, developer, and merchant preferences and trends
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.