- Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account
penetration by effectively selling the company’s products and services
(Wimax, VSAT, Fibreoptic, etc). Personally contacts and secures new
- Professionally and effectively employ sales skills to achieve and surpass targeted sales figures.
- Ensure monthly targets for VSAT, WIMAX, Fibre internet links are met and preferably exceeded.
- Increase the level of sales and business mix direct from individual client and via third party brokers/agencies.
- Overcome client resistance/objections to products
- Advise Team Lead and Sales Manager of client feedback/ comments
relating to product content and pricing as well as companies performance
- Enquiry Handling
- Effectively employ sales skills to confirm profitable enquiries
- Maintain an effective tracking system for enquiries to confirmation or release stage
- Evaluate and grade enquiries for profitability/suitability
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support,
information, and guidance; researching and recommending new
opportunities; recommending profitable service improvements to existing
- Maintain an accurate and current database of existing and potential clients
- Identify and develop sources of potential clients
- Effectively communicate with clients to gain commitment to purchase products
- Develop, maintain and manage relationships with clients
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Minimum of a first degree, 2-5 years Sales experience in an
Internet Service Provider specializing in WIMAX, VSAT and Fibre optic
bandwith delivery or /and an Enterprise Solutions Selling provider will
prove advantageous but not necessary.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Strong sales skills, presentation, communication, and closings. Flexibility and Persistence.
- Sales Experience in any other sector would also be recognized.
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with the relevant position applied for as heading
Application Deadline 24th August, 2016.