Petronomics Learning and Development has been relied upon by industry
practitioners and their advisors for its building Logo of competence
over the years. Given our pedigree, it is no surprise that
trusted provider of superior intellectual resource pool that leading
industry practitioners approach to bridge competency gap in the
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Executive (Sport Shop)
- Knowledge of retail marketing, including current fashions and FMCG trends.
- Ability to maximize a retail stores profits whilst minimizing costs.
- Deliver retail and customer service activities within to
optimise and exceed sales targets, profitability and customer
satisfaction in conjunction with the Online retail & Stock manager
regards to marketing campaigns.
- Excellent customer care standards.
- Ability to identify a customers needs, satisfy it and then close a sale with the various merchandise in the outlet.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in a retail environment
- Working knowledge of stock control management
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management.
- Team Working and Personal Impact
- Communication and Influencing
- Attention to Detail.
- Managing the Customer Relationship
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as Sales Executive (Abuja).
Note: Mails without proper subject matter, will not be treated.
Application Deadline 14th August, 2016.