G4S is the world’s leading security solutions group with operations in
over 125 countries. In Nigeria G4S provides secure transport., security
technology, training and integrated security solutions to customers
operating in the commercial, diplomatic, industrial, telecom and
G4S Nigeria are looking for a security
professional with experience of managing large scale manned security
operations to join our executive management team and take responsibility
for the sale of security services and products.
Job Title: Sales Executives
Effective management of sales and marketing in the business, in line with the business strategy.
of sales strategy, through analysis of the business’ profile, products
and services available / required, existing customer base, resources and
- Identification of potential new business
opportunities through consultation and cooperation with operational
management, planned prospecting, leads, cold calling, tender notices.
and conduct meetings with new and existing business prospects, in
conjunction with operational management where appropriate, to market G4S
integrated security solutions.
- Conduct / arrange site surveys and risk assessment to identify risks and develop appropriate solution to meet customer needs.
- Prepare and submit sales proposals / tenders to prospective customers. Where necessary, prepare and conduct sales presentation.
- In consultation with Country Manager, ensure that annual contract escalations of existing customers are finalised.
Effective performance of Sales and Marketing administrative functions
- Finalise contract documentation as per standard terms and conditions.
that a customer file is maintained, containing a signed copy of the
contract, contract schedule, as well as any other relevant
- Ensure that the contract status report is updated on a monthly basis.
required by the Country Manager and the business, coordinate Company
sponsored events and the control and distribution of corporate gifts.
Effective reporting on regional Sales and Marketing activities
- Preparation and submission of monthly reports to Country Manager and to the Head Office.
- Provide Financial Manager with accurate information on new and lost business as required.
- Advise operational management of sales activities, competitors and customer needs.
The Ideal Candidate
- Degree in Sales and or Security related qualification
- Driver’s licence
- 5+ years’ experience in a sales environment
- Knowledge and experience in the security industry is preferred
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply