16 Aug 2016
Sales & Marketing Executives Jobs at Bolton White Hotels & Apartments, Abuja
Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Experienced Female Sales & Marketing Executive
Report To: Principal Sales & Marketing Manager
Department: Sales & Marketing
- Developing and implementing creative marketing strategies that will make an impact, support the Hotel and drive sales.
- Promote the corporate imagine of the Hotel
- To liaise and building relationships profitable business relationship. Externally, this could be with guest, corporate bodies, Government agencies and departments. Internally this could mean different related and supporting departments.
- To contribute to the strategic planning of an annual or long term marketing plan to drive forward agreed company objectives.
- To organize and attend events and exhibitions for the purpose of building potential clientele base
- Managing of events
- To carry out market research and customer surveys to assess demand, brand positioning and awareness
- To evaluate marketing campaigns
- To carry out sales and following up on guest feedback and experience
- To monitor competitor activity
- To support the marketing manager, and other colleagues
- To budget manage and identify advertising opportunities
- To building and maintaining profitable clientele
- To write and distributing business proposals to potential clients
- To manage the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters and flyers. This can involve writing and proofreading copy, and liaising with designers and printers;
- To arrange for the effective distribution of marketing materials
- To maintain, build and update clientele databases
- Sales and marketing abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent bargaining and negotiation skills
- Experience of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good personality and charming is important to represent on behalf of hotel management
- A clear understanding of the brand you are to work on
- Proven marketing, sales and promotions experience in hospitality industry will be an added advantage
- An understanding of online marketing.
- Good knowledge of hospitality industry product and services
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- High levels of creativity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good levels of numeracy
- A minimum of HND in Sales and Marketing or any relevant field.
- At least four years working experience in similar position.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letter and CV's to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 31st August, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.