9 Aug 2016
Sales Officer Job in Lagos at The Workplace Centre
The Workplace Centre is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer
- The Sales Executive is responsible for promoting and driving the sale of Loans and other company’s services tsalary earners working and residing in the state.
- The sales executive plays a key role in communicating the organization product tnew and existing customers and developing markets for new products.
- Sale of Loans and other services.
- Managing market penetration/ growth of product
- Follow up Leads as assigned by the Team Lead.
- Contributing to developing marketing plans and strategies
- New business development
- Preparation of weekly marketing call reports tthe Team Lead
- Contributing the annual sales and marketing plan
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any field.
- Must have NYSC Certificate or exemption letter.
- Minimum of 1 year work experience in a micrfinance bank or commercial bank similar role.
- Communication skills
- Good listening skills
- Negotiation skills
- Product knowledge.
- Problem solving, analytical reasoning abilities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Sales Officer" as the subject of the email.
Note: Do not apply if you don't have at least 1 year experience in Sales in a Bank or Microfinance Bank.
Application Deadline 16th August, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.