Saro Agrosciences Limited is the leader in the Nigerian Crop Protection
industry. We are a wholly indigenous company, committed to the
provision of dependable solutions to crop production
problems in a
distinctive, rewarding and responsible way. We have our head office
located in Ibadan and offices across in Nigeria as well as in some West
and Central African Countries.
Saro Agrosciences Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Clearing Agent
- The Clearing agents are responsible for clearing of goods from the port to the warehouse.
- Payment of clearing Cheques, Duty, Shipping and Terminal
- Gate processing for customs
- Passing of container at the port to warehouse
- Arrangement for customs and other unit for examination
- Lodgement of Entry at the Log room
- Custom Release
- Shipping Release
- Other functions that may be assigned by HOD, Trade Officer And Assistant Trade Officer.
Special Skills & Key Behavioural Competences:
- Ability to work under tight schedule
- Attention to Details: Being careful about details and thorough in completing work task
- Initiative: Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges
- Ability to manage multiple priorities within required timeframes
- Team player
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Dependability- Reliable, responsible and dependable
- OND in any course
- 0 – 2 yrs as Clearing Agents
- 25 – 30 years
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 19th August, 2016.