11 Aug 2016
Saro Lifecare Vacancies for Van Sales Representatives
Medicated Soap, Safecut Aftershave and Dayspring Liquid Detergent amongst other brands for the Leading Indigenous Non-Oil Exporter of the Year 2 times in the past 5 years
Saro Lifecare is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Van Sales Representative
- He ensures wholesales & retail customers in assigned open markets are served and SLC products are available & visible at the retail / wholesalers outlets in assigned open markets at all times.
- Prepares route plan & adhere to it strictly.
- Develop & maintain customer list that capture Name, Contact Person, Address, and Phone Numbers of customers in assigned markets.
- Assist in the development (information generation) and implementation of marketing plans regarding his / her assigned territory.
- Merchandize & execute products display initiatives leading to the desired visibilities for company brands in the retail outlets trade channels.
- Must be able to drive and have a valid driving license
- Sell company products to current & potential wholesale / retail outlets & customers.
- Must be accountable of all the stocks in his/her custody
- Report issues relating to / satisfaction of customers, & consumers in assigned markets.
- Candidate must possess an OND or HND (Any Discipline)qualification
- Applicant must be fluent in English, language of Residence and Computer Literacy, with at least 2 years’ experience.
- Age between 20-30 years old
- Must be resident in City of interest (Onitsha)
- Computer literate
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and brief profile electronically using their Location and Position applied for as the subject of the mail (in excel format below) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Surname and Name | DOB |Gender |Years of experience | Location | Institution | Qualification | Grade |Course |Year of Graduation | Job experience (please state your last recent job) | Phone No |E-mail address.
Note: Any CV not sent in this format will be disregarded.
Application Deadline 18th August, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.