SARO, with corporate Head-office in Lagos and Strategic Business Units
in Ibadan, Enugu and Ilesha is a diversified company with major
interests in the Crop Protection, FMCG, Public Health and Produce Export
business in both Nigeria and Ghana.
Saroafrica International Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- Minimum Second Class Upper degree in any of the following
disciplines; Agricultural Science, Agric Economics & Extension and
Agronomy, Accounting, Economics
- Must have completed the NYSC scheme.
- Minimum of 2:1
- Required Age: 25 and below as at last birthday
Special Skills & Key Behavioural Competencies:
- Be a self-starter and live in the rural areas of our job locations
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
- Ability to sell.
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 12th August, 2016.