4 Aug 2016
Sealing Engineering Services Limited Vacancy for a Chief Marketing Officer
Engineering Services Limited. It has an authorized share capital of N300,000,000.00 (Three hundred million Naira) .
Its main area of services involve the supply, installation and maintenance of parts and equipments particularly those related to high quality mechanical seals, static seals, ball valves and other related items in Sealing Technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Marketing Officer
- “Listen” to the trends of the market and direct the market research efforts of the company
- Liaise with other departments to guide a unified approach to customer service, distribution etc. that meets market demands
- Plan and organize marketing functions and operations (product development, branding, communications etc.), and ensure they project the company’s unique “voice”
- Design and coordinate promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts across channels (digital, press etc.)
- Build a highly efficient team of marketing professionals
- Create a solid network of strategic partnerships
- Define marketing strategies to support the company’s overall strategies and objectives
- Develop a feasible marketing plan for the department and oversee its day-to-day implementation
- Proven experience as chief marketing officer or similar role
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product promotion etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office and business software (e.g. CRM)
- A leader with both creative and analytical capabilities
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities
- B.Sc/BA in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
- Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods
- Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital (e.g. social media) and non-digital (e.g. press) channels
- Understanding of different business disciplines (IT, finance etc.)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 20th September, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.