2 Aug 2016
Senior Associate (Tax Services) Job at WFO Roedl & Partner
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 8/02/2016 08:49:00 am Tags: Accounting Jobs , Lagos Jobs , Tax Jobs , WFO Roedl and Partner
Though separate and independent legal entities, the three firms work together to provide accounting, business advisory and legal services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations and not-for-profit organizations. With the mission to be a leading provider of quality Audit, Tax, Legal and Advisory services through high level expertise and exceptional client service, our professionals commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients.
Based on recent expansion, WFO Roedl & Partner is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Associate (Tax Services)
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills. The candidate must have the ability to multitask and simultaneously work on multiple engagements.
- Such candidate must have experience in federal taxes and tax planning.
- Manages projects by planning the tax process and the procedures to be performed with quality.
- Answers, prepares, questions and coordinates engagement from onset by communicating expectations and procedures with 'preparers'.
- Raises potential tax issues.
- Meets internal deadlines to match the client expectations for timely delivery of service.
- Identifies book-to-tax differences.
- Conducts detailed reviews on all returns and appropriate review notes for 'preparers'.
- Leads engagements of Federal Taxes and Planning
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in a leading tax firm.
- Demonstrated ability to lead engagements and engagement teams including client relationship management is desirable.
- Demonstrated mastery of MS Office Suites (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) in addition to good communication and report writing skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Nigerian tax environment including CIT, VAT, PAYE and other regulatory requirements.
- ACA and/or ACTI is compulsory.
- Application of transfer pricing is required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV's to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 31st August, 2016
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.