WFO Roedl & Partner is a brand under which WFO Roedl & Partner
LP (Chartered Accountants), WFO Roedl & Partner Advisors Limited and
WFO Roedl & Partner Corporate Services Limited serve clients’
Though separate and independent legal entities, the
three firms work together to provide accounting, business advisory and
legal services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations
and not-for-profit organizations. With the mission to be a leading
provider of quality Audit, Tax, Legal and Advisory services through high
level expertise and exceptional client service, our professionals
commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver
value for our clients.
Based on recent expansion, WFO Roedl & Partner is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Associate (Tax Services)
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented
individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills.
The candidate must have the ability to multitask and simultaneously work
on multiple engagements.
- Such candidate must have experience in federal taxes and tax planning.
- Manages projects by planning the tax process and the procedures to be performed with quality.
- Answers, prepares, questions and coordinates engagement from
onset by communicating expectations and procedures with ‘preparers’.
- Raises potential tax issues.
- Meets internal deadlines to match the client expectations for timely delivery of service.
- Identifies book-to-tax differences.
- Conducts detailed reviews on all returns and appropriate review notes for ‘preparers’.
- Leads engagements of Federal Taxes and Planning
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a leading tax firm.
- Demonstrated ability to lead engagements and engagement teams including client relationship management is desirable.
- Demonstrated mastery of MS Office Suites (Word, Excel &
PowerPoint) in addition to good communication and report writing skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Nigerian tax environment including CIT, VAT, PAYE and other regulatory requirements.
- ACA and/or ACTI is compulsory.
- Application of transfer pricing is required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 31st August, 2016