Michael Stevens Consulting – We are a long established and well
respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm
with offices in several locations across Nigeria.
In furtherance of the
objective of strengthening our management structure to take advantage of
emerging opportunities, it has become imperative identify self managed,
and very experienced individuals to meet the responsibilities inherent
in the position below:
Job Title: Senior Chartered Accountant
- We are looking for an experienced Senior chartered accountant to
ensure the integrity of accounting information by researching account
issues for compliance and by establishing quality control over financial
transactions and financial reporting.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
- Develop, implement, modify, and document record keeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Duties of the Senior chartered accountant include the production
of weekly cash flow forecasts for the group, review monthly
reconciliations, suggest process improvement, manage cash, stock
reconciliations, ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met,
process invoices, payments and receipts.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial
statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy,
completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience
- BSc / HND in Business related degree
- Must be fully or ACCA qualified
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 29th August, 2016.