4 Aug 2016
Senior Sales Executive Job in an IT Services company in Lagos
Job Title: Senior Sales Executive
Job Reference: 1125
- The role is responsible for building business by identifying and selling prospects, maintaining relationships with clients.
- Will be responsible for identifying business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Responsible for Achieving sales targets
- Ensure and maintain high quality standards by ensuring all Customer complaints are attended to promptly and with high levels of urgency.
- Seek regular informal feedback from customers
- Build and maintain a cordial and productive working relationship with the Support and Customer Care Department
- Updating the Daily and Weekly Prospect Reports
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending trade exhibitions, conferences, meetings and educational workshops; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies
- Carry out needs analysis and recommendation of the right solution based on individual needs
- Ensure prompt and timely after sales follow-up is carried out.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key customers
- Ensure prompt follow up on all customer complaint.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. from a good University
- Background in Channel and Strong Sales Account Management
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to work independently.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in sales, preferable in the ISP Industry
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.