15 Aug 2016
Site Support Civil Engineer Job in a Property Development Company in Lagos
With intent on improving returns on asset employed by investment in real estate sector of emerging markets.
Dayola Property & Development Company is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Site Support Civil Engineer
Job Type: Site Support Civil Engineer
Job Field: Real Estate/Construction
- The site support engineer will assist the project engineer in planning, directing, coordinating activities concerned with the construction and pavement of projects.
- Participates in the conceptual development of a construction & Real Estate project of the company and oversee its organization, scheduling and implementation
- Assisting in undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations
- using a range of computer packages for developing detailed designs
- Assisting in liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors
- Assisting in making sure the project complies with legal requirements
- assessing the sustainability and environmental impact of projects
- Assisting in ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time
- thinking both creatively and logically to resolve design and development problems;
- Scheduling material and equipment purchases and delivery;
- Assisting in compiling job specs and supervising tendering procedures
- Assisting in resolving design and development problems
- Assisting in managing budgets and project resources
- Assisting in scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries
- Must have a B.Eng/B.Tech or HND in Civil Engineering.
- Experience: 0 - 1 year
- Organizational skills with the ability to identify and manage priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and work both in a team and independently
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Can be a National Youth Service Corps member with little experience or must have just recently completed his/her NYSC.
- Highly organized with strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with level external and internal clients
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV's to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 24th August, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.