Dayola Property & Development Company was established as a private
enterprise in 1999 and was incorporated in 2008. The principal
activities of the company include Real Estate Development, Property
Trading and Strategic Real Estate Advisory Services.
With intent on
improving returns on asset employed by investment in real estate sector
of emerging markets.
Dayola Property & Development Company is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Site Support Civil Engineer
Job Type: Site Support Civil Engineer
Job Field: Real Estate/Construction
- The site support engineer will assist the project engineer in
planning, directing, coordinating activities concerned with the
construction and pavement of projects.
- Participates in the conceptual development of a construction
& Real Estate project of the company and oversee its organization,
scheduling and implementation
- Assisting in undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations
- using a range of computer packages for developing detailed designs
- Assisting in liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors
- Assisting in making sure the project complies with legal requirements
- assessing the sustainability and environmental impact of projects
- Assisting in ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time
- thinking both creatively and logically to resolve design and development problems;
- Scheduling material and equipment purchases and delivery;
- Assisting in compiling job specs and supervising tendering procedures
- Assisting in resolving design and development problems
- Assisting in managing budgets and project resources
- Assisting in scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries
- Must have a B.Eng/B.Tech or HND in Civil Engineering.
- Experience: 0 – 1 year
- Organizational skills with the ability to identify and manage priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and work both in a team and independently
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Can be a National Youth Service Corps member with little experience or must have just recently completed his/her NYSC.
- Highly organized with strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with level external and internal clients
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 24th August, 2016.