Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health NGOs
in Nigeria, implementing programmes in reproductive health,
HIV&AIDS prevention, and maternal and child health. SFH works in
partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the
British Department for
International Development (DFID) and the United
States Agency for International Development (USAID), as well as the
Global Fund to fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria among other
international donors. We seek to recruit qualified persons due to new
programme initiatives and growth. We offer professionals opportunities
for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive
Society for Family Health (SFH) requires competent candidate for the vacant job position below:
Job Title: Senior Officer, Project Account (GF HIV Project)
Job Reference Code: SOFF_FinGFHIV-ext
- This position reports to the Global Fund Project Accountant. The
successful candidate will be responsible for reviewing and booking
vendor invoices into SAP.
- S/He will also perform monthly reconciliation of all project bank accounts and financial transactions.
- S/He will review all transactions posted into project books by
field offices and make corrections where necessary before financial
reports are prepared.
- S/He will review all approved staff retirements for completeness
and accuracy, provide schedules to auditors, produce project budget
monitoring reports, review common cost journals, prepare quarterly
financial reports to the donor, and prepare monthly burn rate analysis
for SFH management.
The desired candidate:
- Must possess a first degree (BSc/HND) in Accounting or any related field. ACA and/or master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Must possess excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility.
- Must possess minimum of three (3) years post NYSC working experience
- Must possess a broad knowledge of accounting software packages especially SAP.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Applicants will be required to register on the SFH SAP recruitment portal, providing their detailed information.
- Subsequently, a registration confirmation will be received at the registered email address.
- On receipt of the registration confirmation, the applicant will
return to the SFH website, log-in to the recruitment portal and apply
for the vacant position.
- Do note that all applicants will need to carefully follow the
instructions provided on the website and should be ready to upload a CV.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 1st September 2016.