a speech and language therapist (SLT), you would assess and support
people with communication problems. You would also use your skills to
help people who have difficulties with eating, drinking and swallowing.
As a speech and language therapist, candidate will work with children and adults who have;
- Difficulties making themselves understood through speech
- A patient and caring personality
- Ability to solve problems
- Initiative, flexibility, team working skill and patience.
- Problems understanding language
- A stammer
- Difficulties with feeding, chewing or swallowing excellent communication and listening skills