Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging
markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial
system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African
Stanbic IBTC Bank is recruiting to fill the job positions below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Program
Job ID: 18577
Job Sector: Banking
- Human Capital: attracting and retaining key talent, providing
learning and development initiatives, governance of performance
management and reward schemes, centres of excellence to drive and embed
Standard Bank values and culture.
- Graduate Programme has been designed to build capacity and
create a sustainable pipeline in our Bank by developing young, talented,
trained professionals for our future.
- It is an intensive programme and one of a kind opportunity for
young people who are serious about a career in banking to get on the
- Applicants must be passionate about building a career in Stanbic IBTC.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a 2.1 degree in any course from an accredited University.
- Applicants should not be more than 26 years of age as at December 31, 2016 .
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC, and must have discharge certificate in hand.
- Minimum of 5 credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) in GCE, NECO or its equivalent in one sitting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy is a must.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply
Note: Trainees would be based in Lagos but Graduates may be required in our locations across the country.
Application Deadline 6th September, 2016.