26 Aug 2016
Stanbic IBTC Bank recruitment for Graduate Trainees Nationwide, August 2016
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 8/26/2016 09:57:00 pm Tags: Banking Jobs , Banking-Jobs , Graduate Trainee , Stanbic IBTC Bank
Stanbic IBTC Bank is recruiting to fill the job positions below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Program
Job ID: 18577
Job Sector: Banking
- Human Capital: attracting and retaining key talent, providing learning and development initiatives, governance of performance management and reward schemes, centres of excellence to drive and embed Standard Bank values and culture.
- Graduate Programme has been designed to build capacity and create a sustainable pipeline in our Bank by developing young, talented, trained professionals for our future.
- It is an intensive programme and one of a kind opportunity for young people who are serious about a career in banking to get on the fast track.
- Applicants must be passionate about building a career in Stanbic IBTC.
- Minimum of a 2.1 degree in any course from an accredited University.
- Applicants should not be more than 26 years of age as at December 31, 2016 .
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC, and must have discharge certificate in hand.
- Minimum of 5 credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) in GCE, NECO or its equivalent in one sitting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy is a must.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply
Note: Trainees would be based in Lagos but Graduates may be required in our locations across the country.
Application Deadline 6th September, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.