Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria – We attract talented individuals. Not
only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also
reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global
opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group’s people strategy is
our focus on employee
engagement. Engagement is a key driver of
productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our
performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that
bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their
performance not just on results but on how those results were
achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration
programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees
to live our values every day.
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Collector, Tele-Recoveries
- Contacting delinquent loan customers to negotiate payment schedules that are acceptable to both parties.
- Contact through telephone, letters, and indirectly through collection agencies and attorneys.
- Negotiating & attaining acceptable payment arrangements with clients for accounts queued /allocated to collector.
- Carrying out basic account reconciliations and explanations
required to satisfactorily close out customer queries or complaints with
- Chasing late payments, following up on promises to pay/ insurance company for claims where applicable
- Tracing debtors who skip/change employment without informing the bank.
- Preparing Reminder/Warning letters and/ E-mails to customers
- Recording excerpts of customer interactions made on WCS/CACs
- Ability to identify ,analyse and forecast delinquency trends noticed in assigned buckets
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of a second class Degree from a reputable university
- Well organised with minimum supervision
- Highly numerate
- Ability to multi task
- Computer skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Good negotiating skill
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply