4 Aug 2016
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Vacancy for a Collector, Tele-Recoveries
engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Collector, Tele-Recoveries
- Contacting delinquent loan customers to negotiate payment schedules that are acceptable to both parties.
- Contact through telephone, letters, and indirectly through collection agencies and attorneys.
- Negotiating & attaining acceptable payment arrangements with clients for accounts queued /allocated to collector.
- Carrying out basic account reconciliations and explanations required to satisfactorily close out customer queries or complaints with minimum supervision..
- Chasing late payments, following up on promises to pay/ insurance company for claims where applicable
- Tracing debtors who skip/change employment without informing the bank.
- Preparing Reminder/Warning letters and/ E-mails to customers
- Recording excerpts of customer interactions made on WCS/CACs
- Ability to identify ,analyse and forecast delinquency trends noticed in assigned buckets
- Minimum of a second class Degree from a reputable university
- Well organised with minimum supervision
- Highly numerate
- Ability to multi task
- Computer skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Good negotiating skill
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.