24 Aug 2016
Standard Chartered Bank recruitment for a Business Development Executive, Employee Banking
engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive, Employee Banking
Job ID: 518461
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Full/Part Time: Full time
- Engage NTB clients who are employees of corporate with whom RC has done a deal with an institution either mandate or right to market (primarily CC/CIC / Non-client EB corporate)
- Perform Dectica AOC checks (where applicable) on applications submitted for review.
- Ensure the anomalies / errors / omissions are attended to before submitting the application to Loan Centre for further review / processing.
- Engage via on-site marketing/ events or appointments
- Ensures that the applications meet the required standard.
Connect & explain
- Connect with identified employees of EB corporate (based on opportunities set up by RMs )
- Explain proposition & requirements in full
- Product/process fulfillment
- Pass on referrals/leads of other products to respective specialists
- To be familiar and comply with all relevant Group policies and local regulations in relation to all products.
- Ensure that all anti-money laundering / Know Your Customer (KYC) and Customer Due Diligence (CDD) guidelines are adhered to.
- Remain alert to the risk of money laundering and assist in the Bank’s effort in combating it by adhering to the key principles in relation to:
- Reporting suspicions,
- Safeguarding records and
- Not disclosing suspicions to customers.
- Identifying your customer,
- Knowing your customer,
- Adherence to laws and regulations, internal risks and compliance policies and Group Code of Conduct
- Completion of all mandatory risk and compliance training including e-learning within stated timeframes
- Proactive identification of risks and concerns, including escalation to all relevant stakeholders
- Timely mitigation of risks and resolution of issues including collaboration with all relevant stakeholder functions, and establishment of effective controls.
- Employee Banking RM
- Existing EB customers
- Collect all documents required for account opening and product requirements
- Meet in person (ensure Priority RM joins where required)
- Determine further needs
- Complete sales process for product set up
- Educate and conduct initial set up for online, ATMs, Client Centre, and Branch
- To participate and contribute in the upcoming projects of the department to ensure timely and smooth implementation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.