4 Aug 2016
Standard Chartered Bank Vacancy for a Customer Due Dilligence Analyst
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 8/04/2016 10:00:00 pm Tags: Banking Jobs , Lagos Jobs , Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria
engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
Standard Chartered Bank is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Due Dilligence Analyst
Job ID: 524078
- Retrieve all cases assigned and ensure completion of review with TAT.
- Retrieve data from multiple system or hard copy sources and capture them to the destination system.
- Review data consistency across various documents and system data according to pre-set guidelines.
- To ensure CDD documents fulfil RB AML/ CDD Procedures and local requirements for proper AML/CDD control.
- Provide ad hoc admin support to supervisor such as photocopying, scanning, data entry as assigned.
- Ensure zero CST error on the approved CDD cases
- To capture accurate CDD information/ documents into eBBS and other required systems.
- To directly liaise with client and assist client to obtain/verify required CDD data / documents.
- To provide proper advice to client primarily through telephone.
- Exceptional case follow-up as according to the AML/CDD, such as for non-contactable cases.
- Relationship Manager
- CDD advisor
- University Degree with a minimum of a second class degree and 3 years experience in relevant field.
- Good inter-personal and management skills.
- Ability to manage the operation of computer systems.
- Microsoft skills - Spreadsheets and word processing.
- A broad and in-depth knowledge of banking practices with relevant working experience in CDD.
- A good working knowledge of risk management.
- Must be customer-oriented, as a primary responsibility is to ensure that the unit provides a high standard of customer service.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.