The emergence of Sujimoto Construction in the Nigerian Real Estate
space was borne out of a passion to redefine luxury living by taking
charge of the transformation of Africa’s Luxury Real Estate through
Diligence, Innovation and Excellence.
Construction has not only gained recognition for deviating from the
routine standard of mediocrity in the property development industry but
also for inspiring new and existing developers in their approach to
luxury real estate development with their ability to deliver properties
that are competitive with global standards.
Job Title: Hotel Manager
- Planning and organizing accommodation, catering and other concierge services;
- Proficient in controlling expenditure as well as managing budgets and financial plans;
- Undertaking regular stock checks, placing orders with suppliers and restocking (which involves physical work);
- Maintaining statistical and financial records;
- Recruiting, training and monitoring staff;
- Planning work schedules for individuals and teams;
- Meeting and greeting clients and also dealing with client’s complaints and comments promptly
- Addressing problems skillfully;
- Supervising maintenance, supplies, renovations and furnishings;
- Ensuring security is effective;
- Carrying out spot inspections of property and services;
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety and other statutory regulations.
- Preparing documents to put out tenders for contractors;
- Calculating and comparing costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money;
coordinating and planning essential central services such as
reception, security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning,
catering, waste disposal and recycling;
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and dealing with the consequences.
Desired Skills and Experience
interpersonal skills and demonstrated experience to build and maintain
credible relationships with Clients, and team members.
- Vast procurement and negotiation skills;
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize own workload and liaison with team.
- Excellent problem solving skills; to effectively and proactively identify and analyze problems and find appropriate solutions.
- Fluent in both written and spoken in local language. Fluency in English would be highly advantageous.
- Excellent Marketing/Branding skill
- Exceptional attention to details skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload;
- research skills and the ability to draw information from various sources, including people;
- Clear and concise writing skills and the ability to handle long and complex documents;
- A practical, flexible and innovative approach to work.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to handle matters professionally.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply