Enabled Solutions is a leading provider of business and technology
consulting services to blue chip organizations in the private and public
sector. Our Mission is to consistently leverage our experience and
processes to enable our clients’ meet the mission goals and objectives.
We place great value on the relationship with our customers and ensure
every effort is made to keep them satisfied.
Enabled Solutions is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Systems Engineer
- Responsible for supporting software and equipment in a Microsoft
Windows environment, from design through implementation and support.
- Perform a wide variety of installation, configuration and
upgrading of workstations, servers and related hardware and software in a
LAN, WAN and stand-alone environment.
- Provides investigation, diagnostic testing and repair/resolution
of customer and in-house systems, hardware, software and infrastructure
- Provide technical solutions to meet customer requirements
- Maintain effective relationships with OEMs and Distributors
- Obtain required training and technical certifications within required timeframes and as directed by management.
- Maintain specified OEM competency requirements to enable company
to maintain partnership requirements (including HP, Microsoft, Symantec
- Keep abreast of new technologies by continually updating
technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external
courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications
- Generate new opportunities by marketing specified hardware and software solutions.
- Promote additional products and upgrades that meet customer requirements.
- Assist in preparing quotes, technical proposals and customer presentations.
- Maintain software applications, operating systems and hardware.
- Respond to inquiries from in-house staff, administrators,
service providers, offsite personnel and outside vendors and etc. to
provide technical assistance and support
- Provide technical pre-sales support for a wide variety of software and hardware product families.
- Provide effective installation, configuration, training and
after-sales support for software applications including OS, Anti-virus,
Backup, and Security.
- Supervisee the administration of systems and servers related network to ensure availability of services to authorized users.
- Any other duties as assigned by management
- B.Sc/HND or equivalent Degree from a reputable university.
- Minimum of one to years’ experience in similar position.
- MCP, MCTS on Windows Server 2008 or equivalent and CCNA certifications
- Wide knowledge Engineering Courses like Symantec/Microsoft/VMware
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 30th August, 2016.