Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized
in recruitment in Africa; we are currently looking for a Manager,
Telecommunications for our client who is a reputable accounting firm.
Job Title: Telecommunications Manager
The Manager, Telecommunications will be responsible for executing
client related engagements in the areas of Revenue Assurance, Customer
Service process reviews, Customer Lifecycle management, standard
operating procedures, Analytics. He/she will ensure overall client
service delivery in accordance with the company’s guidelines &
methodologies, manage accounts on a day-day basis & explore new
business opportunities for the firm, actively establish & strengthen
client [functional heads & key influencers] and internal
relationships. He/she will also assist in developing new methodologies
and internal initiatives and also create a positive learning culture,
coaches, counsels and develops junior team members.
Other responsibilities are:
Market Leadership related
Assist Partners & Senior Managers in driving the business
development process on existing client engagements by gathering
appropriate resources, gaining access to key contacts & supervising
Create innovative insights for clients, adapts methods &
practices to fit operational team needs & contributes to thought
- Practice secondment for developing new methodologies.
- Facilitate discussions / knowledge sharing with key client personnel and contribute to the company’s thought leadership.
- Identify buyers, influencers & stakeholders in existing client engagements and build strong relationships.
Service Delivery related
- Work with high-growth clients and other market leaders in industries such as IT/ITeS, telecom
Establish audit objectives and scope of work; establish the
engagement budget; and take responsibility for the overall execution of
the audit project through wrap-up and final report delivery.
Demonstrate industry expertise (deep understanding of the industry,
emerging trends, issues/challenges, key players & leading
- Review status updates and prepare management presentations/audit committee presentations etc.
- Actively contribute to improving operational efficiency on projects & internal initiatives.
- Drive timely billing of invoices & actively follow-up on collections.
Plan & schedule client engagements. Determine and deploy the
right team with adequate skill sets for executing engagements and
periodically review status of engagements and work products.
- Demonstrate strong project management skills.
Maintain a strong client focus by effectively serving client needs
and developing productive working relationships with client personnel.
Stay abreast of current business and economic developments and new
pronouncements/standards relevant to the client’s business.
Display teamwork, integrity and leadership. Work with team members
to set goals and responsibilities for specific engagements. Foster
teamwork and innovation.
- Drive performance management for self and team.
Utilize technology & tools to continually learn and innovate,
share knowledge with team members and enhance service delivery.
- Understand the company and its service lines. Actively encourage team members to contribute ideas.
- Conduct workshops and technical training sessions for team members. Contribute to the learning & development agenda.
Qualification and Experience:
- Chartered Accountant/Certified Internal Auditor/Masters in Business Administration.
5+ years of post-qualification experience in risk advisory/related
internal audit experience/external audit experience in big 4 or related
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant experience for those holding relevant post graduate degree.
- Strong interpersonal skills,
- Analytical mind
- Ability to communicate well
- Project management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply