2 Aug 2016
ToLet.com.ng Vacancy for an Offline Activation Officer
In order to push our continued level of success, we require talented and resourceful individuals to join our young and dynamic team and to fill the position below:
Job Title: Offline Activation Officer
- The successful candidate will play a key role in co-opting property owners to use the Tolet.com.ng platform.
- "Get the sale" using various sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc) to increase the volume of property owners using the ToLet.com.ng platform;
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory.
- Providing first level support to these property owners in cases where they have any problems using the ToLet.com.ng platform;
- Evaluate customers needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Proven working experience as a Marketer or related field
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Excel
- Curious, a keen problem solver with a desire to take ownership to resolve issues.
- Ability to manage expectations and build a strong rapport with homeowners.
- Ability to challenge ideas, ask question, provide ideas, Innovative and ability to expand given instructions
- A strong team player who forms positive relationships with both colleagues and customers.
- Ability to be adaptable and work outside of a set process where required, able to use your initiative and judgement to best handle the request.
- Disciplined, organised, thorough individual who demonstrates proactivity and responsibility.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritising, time management and organisational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Shortlisted candidates should be prepared for an interview invitation at short notice.
Application Deadline 31st August, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.