11 Aug 2016
Transaction Management Personnel Vacancy at AppZone Limited
AppZone is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Transaction Management Personnel
- Monitor e-channel transactions remotely at the commercial bank ends as well as on our cloud infrastructure, both weekdays and some weekends.
- Provide technical first-level support to Client Relationship Managers (CRM) and the centralized helpdesk team, as well as other third party partners.
- On request and on stipulated regular basis, generate reports to be show channels usage.
- Analyze customers’ transactions end-to-end to determine point of failure, providing the concerned party with the necessary transaction details for complete resolution.
- Ensuring that all the various services required to maintain system stability and availability are all up and running at all times
- Efficient use of the case management and feedback system to maintain a proper and accurate record of all customers’ complaints and requests.
- Minimum of BSc/HND in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any other related field.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, analytic skills and great attention to details.
- Must possess the ability to learn with speed and ease.
- You have internship experience in the financial services industry related to operations and/or financial analysis, or a maximum of 2 years of Transaction Management experience in the financial services industry
- You must be performance driven with a proven track record
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 12th October, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.