11 Aug 2016
Treasury and Banking Relationship Executive Vacancy at Somotex Nigeria Limited
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 8/11/2016 11:01:00 am Tags: Lagos Jobs , OND/HND/BSC Jobs , Somotex Nigeria Limited
Somotex is also a major importer of tyres and a major partner of Havells-Electrical in Industrial and Home appliances. The company provides after sales support service for all her product lines. Good communication skills is a key requirement for staff recruitment.
Somotex Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Treasury and Banking Relationship Executive
- Preparing daily funds position.
- Updating of liabilities relating to imports
- Preparing and sending the bid instruction letters to banks on bidding dates.
- Getting the facility utilization position and prepare the report on limits vs utilization on a fortnightly basis.
- Getting all the bank original statements at the end of the month for audit purpose.
- Follow up of rtgs transfers / funds transfer - treatment.
- Preparing the trade loan forms and submission to banks.
- Getting the debit advices from banks for the direct debits in the statement relating to trade transactions as and when required.
- Attending the md’s personal banking related issues.
- Going to banks personally for any issues relating to be resolved immediately.
- Drafting all the correspondence letters to banks.
- Handling of company credit card related issues.
- Highlighting any abnormalities relating to charges on trade transactions.
- Over all responsibility for banking operations.
- Follow up of telex copies for the bids that went through and forward to the suppliers - update the same in exposure sheet.
- Coordination with logistics regarding insurance related issues.
- Preparing the board resolutions as at when required
- Liasing with banks on account opening / closing.
- Updating on any banking related changes
- Drafting the bank guarantees and get the bg’s from bank and forward to the concerned
- Coordinating with other agencies like uba trustees, jide taiwo etc as at when required
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letters and CV’s to: email@example.com
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.