We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
Role Objective; to manage existing client, prospect for new clients and ensure effective execution of Trust Service mandates
- Drafting and review of all legal documentation and agreements.
- Act as liaison officer with regulators.
for client relationships, advising on trusts, foundations and estate
planning issues, supervising your own portfolio of mandates and
implementing new structures.
- Ability to oversee a considerable portfolio of trusts
- Regulatory awareness, compliance and information communication
- Formulates, interprets, and implements policy and procedures with appropriate approvals.
- Attend and cover management meeting
- Liaise with clients and external solicitors to ensure and monitor perfection of security documents.
- Convening, arranging and attending of all parties’ meetings.
- Rendering Trusteeship services to Bond Issuers
role: for the smooth functioning of the organization, for external
relations and for morale; take part in identifying problems and needs by
attending staff meetings
- LLB in first Generation University with minimum of 2.2 CGPA
- Master degree in commercial law from international recognised university will be an advantage.
years post call to bar experience working in perfection and
documentation unit of finance industry, Trustee Company or legal firm
with strong grasp of financial transaction.
- Knowledge of capital market transactions.
- SEC sponsored individual would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Good team spirit.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should Click Here to Apply