Unilever Nigeria – Welcome to Unilever, a global multinational and
fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company with products sold in over 190
countries and more than 2 billion consumers across the world who use
our amazing products everyday!
At Unilever, you can shape your own path as you work with the brands and people that drive our sustainable business growth.
Unilever Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Sales Officer
Job Number: 16000EXP
Schedule : Full-time
- Primarily to ensure availability and visibility of company
products at Point of sales (POS) through Key Distributors and channels.
- Ensures compliance with Unilever trade policies at KD level
- Manages Distributor sales resources
- Responsible for the successful landing of various initiatives e.g. EDGE, TPM, CCFOT at KD and POP level
- Drives sales target within the assigned territory
- Ensures proper management of KD funding and profitability
- Responsible for the KD, KDSRs and third party contractors within the territory
- Ensures KD profitability
- Ensures implementation of trade promotions at POS
- Handles KD and Customers complaints at KD level
- Graduate – University or Polytechnic
- 0-12 months experience, preferably in sales
- FMCG experience is desirable
- Interest in data analysis
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 11:59:00 pm; 5th September, 2016.