11 Aug 2016
Universal Careers Limited Job for a Field Service Engineer (Cooling)
Our clients are organisations, profit or non profit, who are either already present in Nigeria via one or more offices, factories, installations etc. looking to expand further or organisations who are looking for expansion into Nigeria for the first time, this could be either via setting up an office, finding a distributor or a local business partner.
Position - Field Service Engineer (Cooling)
Location - Lagos Nigeria
Department - Customer Services
Reporting to - Customer Service Manager
JOB SPECIFICATION / MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
• The incumbent provides technology support and technical services to both internal and external clients.
• This function is mainly based on commitments within Service Level Agreements (maintenance) as well as installation orders received and is performed on customer site/s.
• The incumbent also provides technical support to the sales force. Services are charged out to customers as part of the delivery of specific projects.
• Role covers the physical delivery and ongoing support to clients on products applications, network system and overall solutions.
• Installations, commissioning and maintenance of HPAC equipment.
• Scheduling, planning and complete installation and maintenance tasks using established workflow procedures.
• Schedule maintenance visits prior to due dates using established procedures.
• Ensure spare parts are properly accounted for, using established procedures.
• Submit maintenance and installation reports using established procedures.
• Ensure quality is of high standards and take necessary steps to correct.
• Ensure that quality procedures are followed.
• Provide technical product assistance to the customer either telephonically or in the field.
• Providing application, control circuits and functional training to new technicians
• To identify sales opportunities for ENP by suggesting power solutions to the customer and to communicate with the relevant ENP Key Account Manager of any sales opportunity.
• Do installations where and when required.
• Provide a wide range of customer orientated services as per the Service and Maintenance Contracts between ENP and the customer.
• Report on progress with relation to the various services rendered to customers.
• Make use of support from ENP ZA and other Company divisions where necessary.
• Resolves escalated technical support issues.
• Provides specialist technical input/advice to resolve complex issues including support in the form of emergency callouts to ensure system availability to the customer.
• Responsible to maintain customer relationship and client satisfaction as well as generate opportunities where possible.
• BSc/HND ( Electrical or Mechanical Engineering) or equivalent, or qualified by experience (QBE).
• Good PC knowledge ( Microsoft office and Windows).
• Basic knowledge of electronics.
Minimum Required Work Experience
• 3 – 5 years in the Air Conditioning /HPAC field of employment.
• Ability to handle a variety of tasks at once.
• Completes own role independently or with minimal supervision/ guidance.
• Applies knowledge/ skills to a range of standard and non-standard activities.
• Project experience will be of value.
• 3-5 years in the Telecommunications and Data Centre environment.
• Project experience will be of value.
• Some knowledge of DC, UPS and Monitoring.
• It is essential that the candidate has good interpersonal skills to enable him to interact with customers both internally and externally.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Ethics and Values.
• Integrity and Trust.
• Customer Focus.
• Functional/Technical Skills.
• Action Oriented.
• Time Management.
• Problem Solving.
• Priority Setting.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.