Universal Careers is a Human Resource agency founded to help exceptional
candidates and international clients who are interested in living and
working in the biggest economy in Africa – Nigeria.
Our clients are organisations, profit or non profit, who are either
already present in Nigeria via one or more offices, factories,
installations etc. looking to expand further or organisations who are
looking for expansion into Nigeria for the first time, this could be
either via setting up an office, finding a distributor or a local
JOB TITLE: Regional Sales Manager AC POWER– Enterprise (West Africa)
REPORTS TO: Regional Director, Central Africa
• Responsible for developing business and driving growth in West African region.
• Responsible for driving sales toward selected countries and/or customers in West Africa.
Focus on driving Network Power AC Power, products and services toward
customers in Data Centre, IT and Finance segments in West African region
by either direct sales or via selected channels.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Responsibility for the development and maintenance of AC Power sales in the geographic markets of West Africa.
Responsible for the long-term building and maintenance of relationships
with major account customers (on all levels) or potential customers
3. Responsible for marketing and complex sales of products, solutions and services
Responsibility of sales of AC Power product portfolio, and executing
the sales strategies, with the aim of achieving defined yearly sales
targets while operating within established company policy guidelines,
including Company’s Ethics policy.
5. Actively participate in the
development and follow-up of marketing/activity plans toward the Data
Center, IT and Finance markets in the region
6. Implement agreed channel strategy in the region i.e. setting up distributors, partners, reps etc
7. Prepare and follow-up account plans.
8. Monitor the market(s) and identify new business opportunities.
9. Create and lead business development plans over the short to medium term.
10. Support strategic marketing/sales activities
11. Manage negotiations and support local bids and negotiations
12. Actively drives and proposes activities (both internal and external) to maintain customer satisfaction in the region.
13. Co-operate with other functions, operations and COE’s (centre of expertise) to the benefit of the Strategic Accounts.
1) Performs tasks and oversees special projects and assignments as may be assigned.
2) Promotes a positive global Company image and provides leadership in improving a customer-focused culture.
3) Excellent commercial experience to understand customer(s) and business environment
4) Long experience in business negotiations
5) Long experience in relationship building activities with customers at various levels
6) Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship builder
7) Travel: 70% global.
1) Minimum of 5 years proven track record in management of Sales Accounts in International environment
2) A post graduate qualification in sales/marketing/engineering related field is a definite advantage
3) Excellent people management skills
4) Excellent commercial experience and understanding of customer(s) and Network Power business environment
5) Excellent knowledge of the Sub Sahara Africa Data Centre, IT and Finance market situation is a plus
6) Significant experience in business negotiations
7) Highly developed communication skills, Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship builder
8) Experience of EMEA environment & culture
9) Fluent in English; other languages used in Africa would be an important plus.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply