The Place – We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic,
multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team
of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting
experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria).
presently into restaurants, hotel, and nightclubbing. We are opening
new outlets in Lagos and looking for high-flying individual who shares
the values of hard work, commitment and integrity and places high
premium on personal development and career growth.
The Place is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Program Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Responsible for coordinating, reporting on and driving delivery
of multiple projects across the Organisation to ensure projects are
delivered within agreed quality, cost and deadlines
- Responsible for defining and implementing program/project management processes and procedures across the Company
- Report on various aspects of project progress as required by Management
- Provide analysis contributing to standardisation, quality and project management process improvement
- Ensure optimization of project resources – people, funds, etc
- Provide input to Management team in translating strategy into clearly defined well-scoped programs and projects.
- Continuously identify and implement ways to improve project rollout efficiency
- Establish and maintain effective program reporting, and
monitoring and evaluation systems (to track, analyze and report on
- Ensure effective planning, budgeting, and execution, monitoring and reporting on project activities across the Company.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (Engineering, Architecture,
Urban & Regional Planning or Project Management Professional
Certification will be an added advantage)
- Strong analytical and problem solving.
- Strong initiative and results oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent team playing, interpersonal and communication skills
- Minimum of 7 years’ cognate experience in a professional service firm
- Excellent planning and organization skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply