Place – We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion
Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of
professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting
experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria).
presently into restaurants, hotel, and nightclubbing. We are opening new
outlets in Lagos and looking for high-flying individual who shares the
values of hard work, commitment and integrity and places high premium on
personal development and career growth.
and coordinate activities across multiple project teams and ensure
proper monitoring, evaluation and program execution. To ensure key
projects (new outlets rollout, renovation projects etc.) are led and
managed to excellence within budget and alignment to Company requirement
and quality standard.
- Ensure effective planning, budgeting, and execution, monitoring of and reporting on project activities.
- Develop and set up a project management and administrative system, ensure the timely implementation of the institutional and capacity building components of the project.
- Establish and maintain effective project reporting, and monitoring and evaluation systems (to track, analyze and report on results)
- Managing the project’s budget, monitoring expenditure and costs against delivered and realized benefits as the program progresses
- Ensure adequate tracking and coordinate activities across multiple project and various internal and external stakeholders.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- · Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Urban & Regional Planning or related discipline will be an added advantage
- · Project Management Professional Certification
- · Minimum of 7 years’ cognate experience with at least 3 years at managerial levels handling multiple projects across multiple locations.
- · Must have engage in end-to-end management of massive projects and programs.
- · Excellent planning and organizational skills
- · Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- · Strong leadership skills- ability to lead diverse teams to achieve project initiative and results oriented.
- · Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- · Creative/innovative, with sound analytical and problem solving skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply