Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in
recruitment in Africa; we are currently looking for a Head of Sales for
our client who is a 5-star hotel.
Job Title: Head of Sales
Responsible for developing and executing all key growth sales
strategies tactics and action plans required to grow the company’s
business. Other responsibilities are:
Responsible for the establishment of both annual and monthly sales
objectives in coordination with the Company’s business plan.
- Responsible for providing an annual Sales Plan and providing quarterly updates, revisions and modifications to the Plan.
Responsible for coordinating the specific objectives of the Sales
Plan with all of the functional departments of the company and, most
specifically with Finance in coordination with Business Development,
establishes both market and target customer strategies for the company.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with clients to understand their business needs and how the organisation can partner with them to make it possible
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
Understand category-specific landscapes and trends, reporting on the
forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
Responsible for the successful management of the needs of the
Company’s customers in order to meet the objectives of the company’s
overall business plans and strategies manage all of the field and in
house sales functions of the company’s facilities.
- Responsible for field sales, inside sales and telemarketing, and all customer support functions of the business
- Define and manage strategically the monthly and annual sales objectives for all of the sales personnel
- Responsible for reaching out to organisations and businesses that might require hotel for conferences and events.
Spend a significant portion of time in the field both with
individual accounts and co-traveling with sales personnel in
coordination with Business Development.
- Manage accounts of high profile clients.
Establish compensation plans for all sales personnel including
salary structures, commission plans, sales contests and bonus plans
- Keep up to date with recent market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies
- Proven sales experience, prospecting skills with consistency in meeting or exceeding targets
Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly
and effectively at all levels, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors
- Demonstrable experience in developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum of 6 years hotel group sales experience (of which at least two years must be inclusive of an executive designation).
- MBA is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply