21 Aug 2016
Vanden Group recruitment for Graduate Field Marketer
Vanden Group is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Field Marketer
- Responsible for planning and executing marketing campaigns to generate new prospects and improve client retention.
- Devise marketing campaigns with the goal of increasing product awareness and increasing sales and profits.
- Gather and report customer intelligence to sales teams.
- Develop marketing plans.
- Manage vendor contracts.
- Supervise marketing assistants and other employees.
- Determine product/service value delivered throughout customer operations.
- Improve forecast performance of business through thorough understanding of underlying demand assumptions.
- Plan, organize, and execute marketing and sales programs.
- Act as the point persons for outside, inside and partner sales teams.
- Track market and company sales performance.
- Work closely with marketing teams to create programs.
- Generate leads and drive sales.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities.
- Develop understanding of product line and value chain
- Support all company initiatives, give actionable feedback, share best practices and serve as advocate and information source for company.
- Create programs that drive brand loyalty.
- Manage marketing budgets.
- Attend trade shows and events to market product.
- Develop effective account conversion strategies to accelerate adoption.
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
- HND and B.Sc in related field.
- A minimum of 1-3 years working experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letters and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 20th September, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.