Veritas Plastics & Packaging Company Limited, a reputable
organization interested in assembling a team of dynamic, proactive and
vibrant professionals to pilot the organization.
Veritas Plastics & Packaging Company Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Manager
- Formulate and implement maintenance plans of the factory.
- Drive reduction in equipment breakdown and achieve equipment availability in line with best maintenance practices.
- Ensure smooth running of the factory and its related efficiency.
- Supervise all maintenance related functions.
- Provide analytical maintenance report for management.
Experience and Qualifications
- HND/B.Sc. in Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of Ten (10) years’ experience in related field.
- Experience with Maintenance Plans (will be an added advantage)
- Good negotiation skills and understanding of cost effective maintenance culture.
- Good Knowledge of fabrication, welding and other maintenance related functions.
- Experience with maintenance safety regulations.
- Abilities to withstand pressure.
- Good knowledge of plastics production machines and utilities.
- Good managerial skills, analytical report writing and data generation.
- Good team leader (delegating specific tasks and assuring completion)
- Good knowledge of diesel generator maintenance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 31st August, 2016.