Maxima Productions Company is a fast growing integrated media firm that
focuses on media, advertising, branding and marketing, through the
creation of concepts and content. It formally commenced operation in
2008, and has made significant impact in the sub-sector, boasting of
high profiles multinationals such as Nigerian Breweries, Nestle,
Proctor & Gamble, and PZ as clients, and having created, produced
and executed several high impact products in the Nigerian media and
Maxima Productions Company is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Video Editor
- Decide which parts of the filmed work effectively convey a
message, as well as which parts are unnecessary and should be cut from
the final product.
- Edit and verify that images, sound, special effects and other aspects of the video all fit together logically and accurately.
- Inputting uncut rushes and sound, and synchronizing and storing them into files on the computer
- Reordering and tweaking the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the video.
- Suggesting or selecting music and pictures on a content
- Sound knowledge of digital technology and editing software
packages e.g. Avid Media Composer, Premiere, After Effects, Final Cut
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Syncing audio accordingly after production shoot.
- Reading, researching and assessing ideas that are related to edit.
- Preparation of monthly reports on jobs edited.
- Certification in Film/Media Production
- Creativity and a passionate interest in film and video editing.
- Patience and concentration.
- 3-5 years of working experience as an Editor in a media Company with proven track records.
- A keen eye for detail and a critical mind.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 15th August, 2016.