11 Aug 2016
Warehouse Manager Job in Lagos at Resource Intermediaries Limited
fundamental reason for our existence. In living this definition, we focus on three key areas; Human Resource Recruitment & Management, Janitorial Services and Business Support Services (Legal and Company Secretarial Services, Information Technology and Finance & Accounting).
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
The Warehouse Manager provides materials, equipment, and supplies by: receiving, warehousing, and distribution of products and services across various locations, and supervising warehouse officers/store keeping staff etc.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 1st degree in any relevant field
- 5-7 years cognate supply chain management work experience, the last 3 years of which must have been in a senior management role
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations for the company
- Initiates, coordinates, and enforces operational and personnel policies and procedures.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Manages the product supply chain to the company’s various outlets across the country.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Effectiveness of supply chain operations; minimum number of stock outs at destination warehouse and sales points
- Effectiveness and adequacy of stock monitoring operations and resupply plans
- Timeliness and accuracy of financial and management reports
- Effectiveness of internal control measures
- Minimises quantum of audit issues raised
- Adequacy and effectiveness of accounting processes & systems in enabling business supply chain operations
- Ease of retrieval of financial information and documents
- Staff Satisfaction Levels
- Supply Chain Management Knowledge
- Developing Budgets
- Managing Processes
- Surveillance Skills
- Reporting Skills
- Analyzing Information
- Good Judgement
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.