Resource Intermediaries Limited is a company registered in Nigeria to
engage in outsourcing services. The conceptual definition of the
company is “easing business burdens”, which is the
reason for our existence. In living this definition, we focus on three
key areas; Human Resource Recruitment & Management, Janitorial
Services and Business Support Services (Legal and Company Secretarial
Services, Information Technology and Finance & Accounting).
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
Warehouse Manager provides materials, equipment, and supplies by:
receiving, warehousing, and distribution of products and services across
various locations, and supervising warehouse officers/store keeping
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 1st degree in any relevant field
- 5-7 years cognate supply chain management work experience, the last 3 years of which must have been in a senior management role
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations for the company
- Initiates, coordinates, and enforces operational and personnel policies and procedures.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Manages the product supply chain to the company’s various outlets across the country.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and
implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work
orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget;
scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and
disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing
personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Effectiveness of supply chain operations; minimum number of stock outs at destination warehouse and sales points
- Effectiveness and adequacy of stock monitoring operations and resupply plans
- Timeliness and accuracy of financial and management reports
- Effectiveness of internal control measures
- Minimises quantum of audit issues raised
- Adequacy and effectiveness of accounting processes & systems in enabling business supply chain operations
- Ease of retrieval of financial information and documents
- Staff Satisfaction Levels
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Supply Chain Management Knowledge
- Developing Budgets
- Managing Processes
- Surveillance Skills
- Reporting Skills
- Analyzing Information
- Good Judgement
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply