21 Aug 2016
Web Developer and Graphics Designer Jobs in a Digital Marketing and IT Consulting Company in Lagos
services to organizations ranging from non-profits and small businesses to governmental entities and publicly traded corporations.
Thelightville Consulting is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Developer
- We are seeking a Web Developer to work on our company website and other projects as needed. This role is expected to bring an eye for design along with practical web development abilities.
- You will work closely with our graphic designers, product marketers, and other internal stakeholders to bring to life our brand, product information and collateral, and other website content, via the code you write.
- Develop and implement front-end web code and design standards and writing clean, semantic code.
- Wireframe and mockup revamped or brand new site pages and present to senior management.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates, senior management, designers, and other project stakeholders.
- Create and optimize our web project management, hitting all deadlines and improving efficiency while maintaining the highest standards of quality web development.
- Proactively scope and present new ideas to improve our website experience for prospects, leads, and customers.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Domain expertise in UI/UX best practices. You are a problem solver with everything you develop to improve our site’s experience and drive action.
- Knowledge of PHP Frameworks including Codeigniter, Laravel, etc. and Content Management Systems including Wordpress, Opencart, etc.
- Personal interest in staying up-to-date on the latest trends, including agile methodology and emerging best practices in the UI community.
Job Title: Graphics Designer
- The Graphic Designer position is responsible for the creation and maintenance of both our marketing assets and content created to support the product and other marketing goals.
- From concept through execution, this candidate will improve our user experience by bringing our brand to life and keeping it consistent across all our various touchpoints.
- Collaborate with marketing and product marketing teammates to support our website design and content marketing (blog, social media assets, and more).
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
- Scope and create templates for our marketing team to be more efficient in some of their posting on social media, the blog, email, and other channels.
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, and trade show collateral as needed.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Past work either as an in-house designer or at a marketing agency. We require work samples to apply for this position.
- Experience designing for HubSpot’s Content Optimization System. This position must create assets for our web team that are mobile-, tablet-, and desktop-friendly and provide a user experience that fits on all three screens.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite or similar technologies.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letters and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 26th August, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.