Workforce Management Centre (WFMC) – Our client, a reputable Financial
Institution, currently seek applications from suitably qualified
candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Graduate Sales Executive
Locations: Akute, Magboro, Sagamu, Ijoko, Ota and Ijebu (Ogun)
- H/She is responsible for building and maintaining strong
professional relationships with clients, ensuring visibility,
achievement of sales targets and delivery of high quality customer
service to the existent and potential clients.
- Bring in new revenue through potential and existing clients
- Maintain detailed knowledge of company’s products and services
- Achieve or exceed revenue targets
- Present services, prepare proposals, perform contract and price
negotiations, prepare contractual documents and close the sale with the
- Meet and exceed agreed sales targets
- Assist in developing and executing sales targets within target accounts
- Generate new business leads and opportunities globally
Key Skills and Experience
- HND/B.Sc Degree in related field.
- Excellent presentation, communication and relationship building skills.
- Highly motivated and the ability to work independently.
- Ability to hit targets in a demanding, fast paced environment with multiple responsibilities.
- Excellent knowledge and familiarity of the MS Office package.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- No sales experience is required but candidate must have passion for sales/marketing.
- Candidate must reside in Ogun State and environs.
- Excellent telephone communication skills.
- Bright, highly motivated and driven
- Credible, articulate and confident
- Team player
- Maintain a professional manner and polished appearance at all times
- Passionate about Sales and customer satisfaction
- Ability to solve problems quickly
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment
- Attention to detail
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Please indicate the position for which you are applying for in the subject line
Application Deadline 22nd August, 2016.