26 Aug 2016
YellowDot Africa Job for a Business Unit Manager
Gloworld and Etisalat are currently working with YellowDot to provide entertainment, information and other services to subscribers across the continent.
YellowDot is working to increase our market share and maximize our presence in the mobile gaming market in Africa. We are therefore seeking a Business Unit Manager to join our fast growing team.
Job Title: Business Unit Manager
- In this position, you will be responsible to evaluate, improve and increase our gaming offering in different countries.
- You will be the main contact for our gaming Alliance Partners and work with them to bring new and innovative mobile games to market.
- Together with our Service Provider partners you will plan and implement our gaming mobile strategy and be responsible for its execution, direction and performance.
- The successful candidate must have an understanding of product development, product strategy and marketing in the mobile gaming industry.
- You should provide ideas and guidance on how to best bring our gaming products to market and ensure market share and revenue growth.
- We are seeking a team player, who likes to work with different cultures and understands the requirements of various countries in Africa.
- The position is based in Nigeria; you will however work tightly with our international teams.
- The successful candidate must be a dedicated professional with at least 5 years of experience in the mobile VAS industry and a proven track record of managing projects.
- You will deliver against monthly and annual targets hence strong prioritization and time management skills are required in this role.
- Additional knowledge of the sports betting industry is an advantage but not required
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.