- To be responsible for the entire business’s functions and performance.
- To be responsible for the overall decision making and efficiency of all departments.
- This manager will have direct subordinates and will have several
senior employees accountable to him/her with respect to their input and
delivery on their particular department.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting,
orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers;
communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning
accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results;
developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and
opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Direct and coordinate organization’s financial and budget
activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and
other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and
to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Increasing profitability of existing product lines by encouraging clients to use added value services wherever possible.
- Ensuring credibility with clients by maintaining detailed knowledge of current market conditions and competitors’ products;
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers,
government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans,
budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing
progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Gaining new business by identifying and exploiting opportunities in the local market.
- Developing and maintaining good working relationships with clients, primarily insurance Company and distributors.
- Provide leadership and vision to the organization by assisting
the Board and staff with the development of long range and annual plans
and with the evaluation and reporting of progress on plans.
- All other related duties.
- Attendance of Insurance Training courses is a plus.
- Computer knowledge and efficient user of MS Office and internet.
- Holding a valid driving license.
- Grasp of English Language is a must.
- Leadership personality .
- Attendance of Sales courses is a plus.
- B.Sc in Business Administration or Management. MBA is a plus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their Resume/CV’s and related certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject “General Manager” The body of the mail should be an application letter for the job.
Application Deadline 8th August, 2016.